This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

britney spears is a bad mom?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serami101

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: britney spears is a bad mom?   Sat 13 Oct 2007, 7:47 pm

LOL i just wanted to hear u guyz opinion in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: britney spears is a bad mom?   Sun 14 Oct 2007, 9:51 am

oh dam i thought there was an article, this should be moved to gossip btw.
but yea she is. I mean seriously u dont leave ur kids to go to some fucking nightclub dressed in a skimpy outfit like ur still 21. She needs to learn some fucking responsibility. I don't give a dam if people are to hard on her because she's famous and shit that's the price of fame. The point is this isn't some game she needs to take her fucking bald head our of her ass and relize that there are childrens lives at stake, Even her redneck ex-husband kevin can do a better job at supporting these kids. Hell just so u know, i always thought they were fucked up together and wouldnt survive for long.

"Let me translate it for you, 'I can't think of any decent rebuttals, so I'll resort to random insults and slink away with my tail between my legs. Also, I'm upset that I can't get my own way. Bye"-Feldspar
________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1281
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: britney spears is a bad mom?   Sat 20 Oct 2007, 3:01 pm

~moved from Current Events/News because it does not have proof (i.e. an article to back it up or for people to read and form an opinion on)

i agree with thao. her own fault, she needs to take control of her own life and just ignore those reporters without a life. i mean, if she really really wanted custody of her kids, then she would've done all it takes to get them back. but instead, she goes out and tries to be "hip" and "young". loser >.>

sunzagurl99: i mean just go wipe ur butt with a leaf why dont u. nooooo u have to go use "latrines" and other fancy chemically enhancedd toilets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: britney spears is a bad mom?   

Back to top Go down

britney spears is a bad mom?
Page 1 of 1