The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Empty
PostSubject: Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)   Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:34 pm

Okay well here's the deal you are able to make ONE room on this site. It's basically a vitural room so let your imaginations run wild! x) Just reply to this topic. No need to make a new topic. To make your room (you can tell a vivid descriptoion of it, draw it on paint, or do anything! just have fun)

Quote :
Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Sw33tPandaZroom there's my room Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) 573119

~Sw33tPandaZ
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)   Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2007, 9:31 pm

ehh too lazy to make one :P
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)   Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2007, 7:08 pm

i think i would like to have a bean bag in my room. not a small one, or a too big one that can eat me either. just a big comfy one..thats made out of nice comfy fabric..yes Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) 81551
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)   Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:55 pm

sure. i'd like one of those couches that are big enough to be a bed =P

and maybe a little "me" corner too, where i can just be...whatever i'm feeling at the time.

i like my cousin's room. its like...big and roomy. but not too big. maybe bigger than my 2nd floor living room. not sure. but its nice and organized...*coughunlikeminecough* Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) 10543
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)   Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm

my rooms pink ><
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)   Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2007, 7:04 pm

LOL!!!! mine's peach....and pink >.<

lol im such a hypocrite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)   Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooms in the online bungalow (Only allowed one)
Page 1 of 1