The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Text-based RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:34 am

YES! So Christina told me to post the rules here...so I am...posting the rules...
The Rules, let me show you them:

Rule 1: Do not speak for characters you're not in charge of.
Rule 2: Don't be stupid. No random "AND A GIANT PANDA CAME AND ATE THEM ALL!!" Please.
Rule 2.A: Please don't constantly break the fourth wall. It's ok to occasionally do it, but doing it too often just gets old and annoying. Thanks.
Rule 3: Standard chatroom rules apply, no double posting, no spamming, etc.
Rule 4: CONTINUITY!! Please! Whatever happened before your post says happened. If your character walks away, your character is away unless you say you walked back.
Rule 5: No switching characters without telling us.
Rule 6: No being rude. I don't know..I'm out of rule ideas. Have fun, I suppose.
Rule 7: Don't disturb the game or you'll apparently get eaten by Chomper. So yeah leave this game to Delphine and Thao to keep the flow going. If you do want to enter however don't break any walls 0x)
Rule 7A(Written by Delphine): You will be eaten by Chomper if you break the rules or if you insert something that ruins the flow of the game. You can appeal the destruction of your character at my thread on 'Introduce Yourselves'...or if Thao makes Chomper regurgitate you.

AND I'm gonna be...The Doctor and Rose. Two people, I know, but that way it's more fun for me when no one else replies. :>

Pick who ever you want. From Abe Lincoln to...Paul Baumer.

*Edited by Ha*

Last edited by on Sun 11 Nov 2007, 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 10:31 pm

Oh look there's the Tardis!

Last edited by on Sun 11 Nov 2007, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 1:09 am

fuck run!!!
*runs away on big cluncky heels*
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 9:32 am

Uhhh...How about...we restart the game...and start with everyone saying exactly who they are.

Whatever, just say who you're supposed to be next time you post. It's the tenth Doctor by the way...do you think anyone else can do Rose? I don't think so, but I'm...quite bad at compassionate, warm, friendly, etc.

*TARDIS DOOR OPENS*
"Doctor...where are we?"
"Weeeell, I...haven't got the foggiest. Big white space, Earth-like air, right down to the toxins, same gravity *jumps up and down a bit*, no visible walls or ceiling, but no echoing, that's weird, then again, how could you have echoes without walls to bounce off of? Not so weird then-"
"But how can a place have no walls? Unless we're outside, but this isn't outside."
"Acute observation, Rose. And now that you mention it, I know exactly where we are! A 51st century Reality Manipulator! Brilliant things, anything you think, exists! Cogito, ergo sum! Quite literally. Why would the TARDIS land here? And is it me, or do you hear running?"
"There's someone else!"
"Fancy a chase?" *holds out hand*
"Hang on, if this thing is run on thoughts can't we just.." *Running person is in front of them* "...use our imagination?"
"Brilliant! Hello! I'm the Doctor and this is Rose."
"Hello." *waves*

Last edited by coveredINbees on Wed 18 Jun 2008, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 10:40 am

Ok! i'm ned!!! from pushing daisies =D
um...

"Hi."
*gives really charming smile that makes rose melt (metaphorically) in her shoes*
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 10:45 am

*Rose looks longingly at Ned*
Doctor: Uh...well then, nice to meet you! Come on Rose, let's go. There's some lovely sunsets on Viddlevorp V that you've got to see!*Pulls her by the arm, but she doesn't move*
Rose: Hello.
Doctor: We've already covered that, now come on! They've got two suns!
Rose: You can go ahead Doctor...I'll catch up.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 10:54 am

*shly walks up to rose*
"Hi I'm Ned, when I touch dead things they come back to life but only for about a minute before there are consequences, and if i touch that thing again they die forever, which is how my mother died leaving me emotionally scarred for the rest of my life untill the right girl comes by and hopefully opens me up so i can express my feelings towards her. Whats your name?

Text-based RPG Th-LeePace_Pimen_837629_400 <- thats him eek!
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:07 am

Rose: I'm-
Doctor: Busy. Not Interested.
Rose:*Gives the Doctor a 'not now' look* I'm Rose, Rose Tyler. And I'm completely available.
Doctor: *shocked and disappointed* ...Right then. If that's...how you feel...Hang on...Ned! You're not imagining Rose coming on to you are you? Because if you are, if you think it's fun, if you don't STOP, I'll make you. And you're not going to like it.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:23 am

Ned-*laughs* "and how to do you suppose your going to do that"

*proceeds to charmingly kiss rose on the hand*
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:31 am

Rose:*metaphorically melts more*
Doctor: Rose!
Rose: Well I'm sorry, but it's not like YOU ever do anything.
Doctor: I-I...well, I mean..
Rose: You boast about your "moves", you hold my hand, smile, and then go swanning off with Madame De Pompadour!
Doctor: It's not like I wasn't going to come back!
Rose: I waited five and a half hours!! Come on Ned! Let's go.
Doctor: Yeah..well..fine! FINE. I'll watch the sunsets on my own then!
Rose: You will!
Doctor: Yes!
Rose: OK then! *walks off with Ned*
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:35 am

oh and for the sake of just helping this im gna be chuck as well, ned's childhood sweetheart

*as ned and rose walk off, in comes a very angry chuck with big hair rolls in her head and a base ball bat*

Ned-what th- *wack*

*ned falls unconcience*

Chuck- hey bitch what do you think your doing with mah man?!
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:37 am

Rose: Oh my god! Ned!
Doctor: *Comes running over* What did you call her??
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:39 am

Chuck-oh you two timeing tramp~! *does finger wagging thing* you be playing them both now do ya? you know you can't give ned what i do (i dont know why chuck has a black ghetto girl thing going on ok)

Ned- *groans* wha-?
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:56 am

Rose: I'm not-I wasn't two-timing!
Doctor: *scoffs* Oh really!
Rose: It's not like I'd really have gone off with him! *takes his hand* Not getting rid of me that easily. You're stuck with me.
Doctor: *Beams* Wouldn't have it any other way.
Rose: Mind you, it's not like it's two-timing if we're not together.
Doctor: We are together. I'm with you and you're with me. Together.
Rose: It's..not the same. You know full well that's not what I mean.
Doctor: Oh-ho-ho. So that's what it's about!? It's always about sex with humans, isn't it?!
Rose: *muttering* Can you blame us?
Doctor: Yes, I can! I give you supernovas, ion storms, sapphire waterfalls, pyramids of gold, all of time and space, and I'm still not allowed to have exclusive Rose rights? I mean...it's just...Shagging in the TARDIS is just weird, alright? It's a telepathic ship that gets in your head! It's like your mom watching you have at it and asking if it's going well!

Last edited by coveredINbees on Wed 18 Jun 2008, 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 11:58 am

Ned: "Uh hey, you know I can make Rose immortal, right?" (he really can)

Chuck: And who says it needs to be in the TARDIS? I mean there are endless possibilities as to where one can fuck.

*every1 stares at chuck*

Chuck: Text-based RPG 573119

Ned: *turned on*
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 12:10 pm

Doctor: *blushing* Yes, well...*talking at 100mph*I've got weird alien hangups. It's not right, you know, different species and all-This has certainly been an interesting day! Rose, those sunsets are still waiting. They really are quite spectacular. Maybe we can go visit your mum too. Yes, it's been a while hasn't? She probably misses you a whole bunch. Yes, let's go! That would be nice, wouldn't it? A visit to your mum? We could stop by for tea. She makes brilliant tea, save the world with that tea. Do you remember that? Last Christmas?
Rose: *laughs* Shut up. *hugs*
Doctor: *hugs right back*

Last edited by coveredINbees on Wed 18 Jun 2008, 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 1:21 pm

(I am...Greg House, the doctor from "House")

*has just arrived through a rip in space*
"Well well, look at what we have here. Looks like these 2 need a little interference." *starts kicking Rose and the Doctor*
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 1:31 pm

The Doctor: *Stops* Gah! What are you doing? Who-Rose! It's House! Brilliant! *Shakes hand eagerly* You're brilliant! I'm a huge fan!
Rose: *looks annoyed* ...Doctor...
The Doctor: Oh...yeah. Erm, I'm the Doctor, this is Rose. That's uh..Ned and...his angry, rude friend.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 1:35 pm

House: ...Charmed. Well, I'll be moving along to my motorcycle to find my next true love then....*moves along* and don't let me catch you 2 doing it again! *waves cane in the air menacingly*

*a new person comes in*
New Person: Hi! I am a Hollywood script writer protesting with the Writer's Guild of America against those stupid studios who won't pay us enough!
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 1:46 pm

The Doctor: *Looks back at Rose*
Rose: *Looks at the Doctor*
The Doctor: Right! Onwards, upwards! No point in standing around here. We could still go see those sunsets, if you want, or visit your mum, but I really don't want to do that. Oh I know! How about we get ice-cream?

Last edited by on Sun 11 Nov 2007, 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 2:02 pm

New Person: Well what are you four doing?? You aren't supposed to exist, we--the writers--are protesting the studios!! Go back into non-existing oblivion until we get what we paid for!!
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 2:14 pm

Rose: *now with ice-cream* What's he on about?
The Doctor: *also with ice-cream* How should I know?
Rose: Oh, so you don't know everything then?
The Doctor: Nope*pops the p* I know a lot though. I know you can't wrap your hands around your elbows and make your fingers meet, I know four times two is eight, I know Thomas Jefferson likes tomatoes, I know how to play the recorder, I know how to swing dance, I know-*eats ice-cream* that this ice-cream is delicious and I know your middle name, I know what time it is, I know you snore-
Rose: *shoves his ice-cream in his face*
The Doctor: *sputters*

Last edited by coveredINbees on Wed 18 Jun 2008, 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 2:23 pm

New Person: HEY! You 2 with the ice cream! Are you even listening to me??????
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 5:15 pm

Ned: "fuck where were we this for the past 5 minutes"
Chuck: "hell if i knew..."
Ned" owell, any1 up for pie?!"
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 6:40 pm

The Doctor: *rummaging through pockets(bigger on the inside), pulling out tons of little random things* I know I have a handkerchief or something in here.
Rose: ...Are those..my knickers??
The Doctor: *clears throat* No! No, no, of course not! *hastily sticks it back into pocket*
Rose: Right..I'll be having some of that pie then. *Goes off to get pie*
The Doctor: But Roooose...it's getting all sticky!
Rose:*Eating pie*
Doctor: Hang on! Reality Manipulator! So...*ice-cream disappears off his face* ...hah! And now...I'm overdue for a trip to one of the most beautiful sunsets in the universe! *Runs up to Rose* Rose! Allons-y! *Holds out his arm*
Rose: Eating!
Doctor: *sigh* Give me some of that. *joins the pie party*

Last edited by coveredINbees on Wed 18 Jun 2008, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Text-based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text-based RPG   Text-based RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Text-based RPG
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Games :: Games-
Jump to: