The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the bungalow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Rules of the bungalow Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the bungalow   Rules of the bungalow Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2007, 5:43 pm

1. We made this forum to connect with friends.
2. Be nice. (and no cussing PLEASE. (or keep it at a low)).
3. Don't spam. (regardless of who you are, you will be ban if it happens too much)
4. Stick to the topic. I mean there's a reason for topics so stick to them. As for talking to people. There is PM (private message) and the chatbox where you guys are able to talk to each other alright? That's why I have those on the forum.
5. We trust you won't share private subjects with the world. So if you do and we find out about it. You'll be ban (yeah I sound so strict) Rules of the bungalow 624552
6. The mods and I are here to help you with the forum, if you have a question ask us or click HERE If you want to Suggest something to add to the forum CLICK HERE
7. Introduce yourselves, there are a slight chance you may not know everyone here on the forum and that's perfectly fine Rules of the bungalow 81551 so introduce yourselves HERE Just click "NEW TOPIC"

Just have fun on the forum alright?
Sw33tPandaZ [Ha] aka: (Admin) and owner of the bungalow Rules of the bungalow 215706 heh along with my mods too Rules of the bungalow 573119
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com

Rules of the bungalow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Welcome to The Online Bungalow :: Welcome to The Online Bungalow-
Jump to: