This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Favorite Movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2007, 5:05 pm

So what's your favorite movie(s) of all time?

I'd have to saaaay..that mine would be the Lord of the Rings (as a whole, 'coz there's no other way to have it!) and Hot Fuzz.

The last movie I saw in theatres was 'Stardust' which was based on the brilliant book by the brilliant Neil Gaiman and made a quite good movie. I liked it.

Favorite Movies Sigmusewembleycopy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 11:50 pm

Can the movie be animated? I really like Anastasia. So what if it's not what really happened to Anastasia? I love the soundtrack and the plot >w<

View user profile http://online-bungalow.forumactif.com

Favorite Movies
Page 1 of 1