This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Sat 29 Sep 2007, 12:49 pm

Instead of haveing the whole forum all gloomy with everyones PMS-ing complaints we've made a special place for you guys to do all that. We only ask that you don't cuss alot or attack anyone (directly) because then we might be shut down

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Sun 30 Sep 2007, 4:29 pm

lmao, i guess i'll start off then--

i hate the freshmen in my class. HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! >=OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!
they can't play S**t to save their lives
nor can they count or see, apparently
=.=

sunzagurl99: i mean just go wipe ur butt with a leaf why dont u. nooooo u have to go use "latrines" and other fancy chemically enhancedd toilets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Sun 30 Sep 2007, 4:31 pm

i hate the F***ing freshmen too

"Let me translate it for you, 'I can't think of any decent rebuttals, so I'll resort to random insults and slink away with my tail between my legs. Also, I'm upset that I can't get my own way. Bye"-Feldspar
________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Sun 30 Sep 2007, 4:41 pm

ok i can't help it:
btw tis was from awhile back so yea im just putting it up becaseu it seems funny
garr..watermelons an idiot..stupid relapses . I know i know "but your suppose to be over him" well you know what, there are people that are "supppse to be a bunch of other things right now" take for example our wonderful president. he "should" be dead, or at least fired. but is he? noooo ok i guess its a bit unfair that im taking it all out on him but he eats babies so there ha! bet u didnt know that no did you? ..well ok i lied i dont know if he does or not but that doesnt mean he doesnt! anyhooo ok so what happened was on monday i was in line waiting to eat that grub that the masquerade off as food; and mariam was like she had to go to the bathroom so i was like ok. then as i turned to see her go suprise guess who decides to walk through the door at that time?exactly Mr. i-think-im-too-good-to-have-a-gF-even-thought-thao,-a-perfically-perfect-girl-that-i-surley-dont-desearve-nor-would-i-not-have-a-chance-with-in-a-bajillion-years, (yes im bitter ) decides to walk through the door. I mean i know he has A lunch and all but still. so i turn around and im like "please dont make him stand right behind me, please dont make him stand right behind me, please dont make him stand right beside me *prays*" And as the cruel mistress, fate, would have it. i hear a "Hi Thao" right behind me as I reach to get my milk. No amount of emotcions or words can express the -ness that i was feeling right there along with a bit of , and maybe some of too when i relized he was right behind me. Yes pitiful I know. Anyhoo we talked blah blah blah and I looked over at his tray at he basically got every single thing that i got. FURTHER proof that we are perfect together but he's so blantently oblvious to that fact that he should just go and stick a metaphorical stick up where the sun don't shine, wear a wig and call himself Truedy. Yes I'm pissed....and Im also contridiccting myself, and talking about a load of buffalo chip (not the good kind ) , and wasting perfectly good bandwidth as well right now, but I can justify all of this....rawr

"Let me translate it for you, 'I can't think of any decent rebuttals, so I'll resort to random insults and slink away with my tail between my legs. Also, I'm upset that I can't get my own way. Bye"-Feldspar
________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 01 Oct 2007, 8:25 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't this happen last month?

sunzagurl99: i mean just go wipe ur butt with a leaf why dont u. nooooo u have to go use "latrines" and other fancy chemically enhancedd toilets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Warning- P.A ranting   Mon 01 Oct 2007, 9:28 pm

it did but i thought it would still be funny

anyhoo gosh pa is such a man-whore. ok u know how he walked away on fri and stuff? and so today i asked him why and he was like "because i just think ugly betty is redicuoulsy boreing" and i was like "ok..im sorry.." and he's like "i gotta blow my nose" WTFFF that stupid shallow S.o.b owell...oh and another thing, ok he has spanish for w2 right so we walk to his class and theres the group of the oldder viet azn people..thing u know que and kiki and them right? well whenever they see me with them they give the "oooohhhh is he ur boooyfriend " look i mean am i such a total loser that every single guy i interact with automatically becomes my lover?? im not that much of a loser

________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1151

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Tue 02 Oct 2007, 6:22 am

Sorry to hear that Thao, you have boy problems "/ they are either shallow or non-interactive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Wed 03 Oct 2007, 6:24 pm

or GAY y am i always atracted to feminine men <<

________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Wed 03 Oct 2007, 6:49 pm

Wait.. who's the gay one? Are you sure?

Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Sat 06 Oct 2007, 4:20 pm

haha of course im not sure but wm surly qulalified for gay

________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 08 Oct 2007, 11:08 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes thao, you really do have boy problems......and i thought you held your boy standards really up high...like up to the sun, maybe? hahah XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 08 Oct 2007, 1:00 pm

My left arm is sore. One from the flu shot and another cause they took blood. I am also tired. I am gonna shower then sleep... T.T

Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 08 Oct 2007, 1:36 pm

aw poor ha, drink some water or something..something liquidy.
I do not hold them up to the sun, i mean is it sooo hard to be perfect? I try to be pretty decent don't I? so do u guys, and mariam and nissa. I mean thers nothing wrong with us. seriously We're all smart and pretty girls. We're not total bitches i mean suure we all have our issues but who doesnt? we've got all our 2 arms and legs, a decent head on our shoulders, and we're perfectly nice girls are we not? AND YET the only guys out there are either, retarded,leagally retarded, lame (i mean seriously like lost an arm or something), trying to get in some1's pants, or just...ARghGHG..the only DECENT ones are either gay are married. its not that much to ask, just tuck in ur shirt, brush ur teeth, and pretend like your a decent human being.

________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 08 Oct 2007, 1:54 pm

Thank's I am a bit better now a bit groggy. True, about setting standards but as for me I think mines are set sun high. xP

Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 08 Oct 2007, 1:56 pm

haha feeling any beter to get online

10-11-7
stupid pineapple saw me today and didnt say hi...owell

________
how conveniet

Last edited by on Thu 11 Oct 2007, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 08 Oct 2007, 2:07 pm

Yeah but don't mind if I start screaming mid-sentence if you do something that I can't agree with. It's all a package deal today with the waking up early, going to the doctors and stuff...

Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Mon 08 Oct 2007, 11:52 pm

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLKJSLERKJTHG;SKJTGLKJSTRHGLKJH I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE "ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT" PROJECT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^;;

sorry just had to get that all out ^^;;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Tue 09 Oct 2007, 5:56 am

T.T my left arm is sore!!!!!!!!!!!! When I woke there was pain this sucks.

*edited 10/9 afternoon*
History was awful today. We has a sub and people were acting up. I wanted to beat them up all were either behind or next to me. Oh yeah I couldn't move either, it's a full class. Then I come home and my mom told me my aunt will be home for another 2 weeks I also gotta finish my project.

Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Tue 09 Oct 2007, 3:52 pm

haha gud luk wit that u guys. haha yea

________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Tue 09 Oct 2007, 4:03 pm

shame. how many ppl in your class?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Tue 09 Oct 2007, 5:39 pm

A bunch? How am I supposed to keep track? I don't care about them.

Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Thu 11 Oct 2007, 8:35 pm

LOL
shame...not really. well, i...am feeling lazy >.< and i can't wait for it's ack for some reason @_@

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Fri 12 Oct 2007, 4:18 pm

dammit my stupid brother wont make me a back up harddrive cd...now im to scared to put that cd in...<<

________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Fri 12 Oct 2007, 4:32 pm

That guy is creepy. Wait till Monday and use the Library computer instead...

Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Fri 12 Oct 2007, 4:53 pm

eh..but i duns wna wait that long

________
how conveniet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   

Back to top Go down

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next