The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 1:47 pm

haha wow delphine, well we u talk about rose comming back do u mean to the show or in our role playing thing?

and to christina: you dont see him more silly, u like him therfor now ull be obnsessed with every little thing that happens. like "omfg he flicked his hair to the left!! what could that possibly mean??!!?"
adn ull just drive urself crazy with all the stress about it and crap
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 5:13 pm

I mean, for real in the show. There's been many rumours about it circling about.

Role Playing thing?
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 6:19 pm

with the puppets
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 9:37 am

Ah...well, DUH I want to make Rose!!
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 2:10 pm

tw334n4rchy wrote:
and to christina: you dont see him more silly, u like him therfor now ull be obnsessed with every little thing that happens. like "omfg he flicked his hair to the left!! what could that possibly mean??!!?"
adn ull just drive urself crazy with all the stress about it and crap

i wasn't thinking about it till now... >__________> damn i hate me >.< but its dying down~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____________________________________^;;;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 5:32 pm

and then ur grades would fall to my levels XP
i know thats very terrifyinh
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 8:32 pm

tw334n4rchy wrote:
and then ur grades would fall to my levels XP
i know thats very terrifyinh

actually, that really is Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 789131

but im trying not to let that happen. this topic needs to have a 7th page so i wouldn't see this:
Spoiler:
'cause then that'll remind me... >.>
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007, 7:46 pm

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I MISSED TOP GEAR!! EPISODE SIX!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO SEE IT!! It was on Monday and I completely forgot about it. COMPLETELY. ARGH.

It was the one with BILLIE PIPER as their 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car'. It was also the one where they tried to build limos and fail, as they nearly always do.

BUT MY GOD! I MISSED IT. And yeah, I do have all the rerun dates written on my hand, but they're still days away!
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007, 9:27 pm

omg, days, no waiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007, 9:29 pm

Gwar I hate tardiness of people.
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007, 10:45 pm

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 525919
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2007, 6:47 pm

woosh~
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: BBCA- EPIC FAIL: REDIFINED!   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007, 7:33 pm

Right, I'm pissed. You know, I didn't think it was possible for any channel to botch my favorite shows more than Sci-Fi when they cut out the Scissor Sisters Sing-a-long in the finale episode of season three of Doctor Who. That was the absolute best part of that entire episode. They cut it out! I couldn't believe it! But I had to, because that was pretty much the only thing I was looking forward to seeing in watching the episode again on Sci-fi that Friday evening and it wasn't there. But OH! BBCA, how you've beaten that failure! What I thought was EPIC FAIL was merely omgFAIL! and the genuine epic fail came to the airing of episode 6 of Top Gear. Yes the one I was waiting for. Should've been brilliant. It had paint guns and water cannons, a glimpse of MATT BELLAMY at the Brit Awards (2006), Knights of Cydonia playing while they show off the mad skills of a mustang GT 500, and to cap it all off, BILLIE PIPER racing around the Top Gear track in a car and an interview after.

It sounds brilliant, doesn't it?? You know what they cut out??

Everything with Billie. ALL OF IT.

They've always got to cut something to fit the America TV standards of like an eternity of commercials and that went. It went goodbye. Just like that GT 500, except faster and less impressively. I also understand that the interview asks Billie why she left Doctor Who and the BBCA hasn't even showed her departing episode yet, so they didn't want to spoil it. BUT WHATEVER. THAT EPISODE WAS SO...CLOSE TO PERFECT! BUT NO! It wasn't. And that's that. And GAHHHHHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007, 10:34 pm

aww poor delphine- yea i sorta didnt get past the "scissor sister" part ^^;;
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007, 10:41 pm

But...there's MUSE in there. And cars...and Doctor Who..and EPIC FAIL. OMGFUCKINGBBCA.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2007, 2:45 pm

tee-hee
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2007, 7:12 pm

shame, sometimes i wish i had those kinda things to complain about
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2007, 8:41 pm

haha sure u do
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2007, 9:23 pm

but noo, i'm here complaining about...nothing, basically. >_<
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2007, 10:33 pm

I am gonna complain about english. It sucks. The whole re-reading Frankenstein doesn't appeal to me, I stink at annotation, and oh what else? I hate the class.

Here's another bummer. I have the chapter 1-10 test tomorrow and I only re-annotated up to chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2007, 1:34 pm

i hate english work too. but i love my class (not the actual subject) XD
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2007, 9:46 am

i love ur class too christina XD
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2007, 12:56 am

LOL!!!! Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 232148
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2007, 8:39 pm

Yeah, Doctor Who's future is fucked. I've decided all I can hope for next season is LOLz...

S4 Season Finale Prediction:
Doctor: "Jack, you get yourself tied up. Rose, I love you and stuff like that, so have a cry for a bit. Donna, say something abrupt. Martha, can you save the world again while I make the tea?"

That's exactly how it's gonna go down. You just wait and see.

THOUGH if Rusty says this season finale will top the rest, it's gonna be so much crack!! The 'WTF!?' of Last of the Time Lords..how can you top that?! Dood, it's gonna be so mad.

*is trying to get hopes down...and is succeeding too much :<*

Edit: More to say, apparently there have been rumors of Sarah-Jane being there too. Like they're gonna make the Doctor-Lite episode out of ex-regulars and old companions. That's gonna be insane. If it were reality, they'd probably stage a mutiny and chuck the Doctor out of the TARDIS and go and have adventures on their own. 'Cept they can't, 'coz it's his show.
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2007, 10:29 pm

I seriously hate how dense I am and I am not going to survive past the age of 20. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Help :: Random :: Gossip Cafe-
Jump to: