The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Empty
PostSubject: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2007, 5:05 pm

Go full out fangirl here
(everyone else beware, if you got nothing good to say about what the fan-girls are saying Don't reply)

Okay I am gonna go fan-girl with Fahrenheit right now. They are so freaking awesome. They sing well, act superb and their looks aren't bad either! I am completely in love with Arron in Fahrenheit he has a terrific voice, he's adorable (in my opinion anyway) and he even acts! (though I haven't seen him much in acting but he's gonna star in a drama soon yay!) I'd squeal hearing his voice or seeing new pictures of him. *sigh* I have a bad case of fan-girl-ness...
Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 422778
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2007, 8:02 pm

hahahaha, remember that time last [school] year where i went fangirl on all the awesome anime guys? Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 624552

but i guess i'll go fangirl-ish right now...

Jin from Samurai Champloo is awesome. he reminds me of Sasuke Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 391241 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 638725 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 263612

(P.S.-this is not smiley-spamming, is it?)
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:27 pm

OMFG wu zun is shhooooooooooo hawtttttttt *squeals* Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 62976 (no this is)
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2007, 5:51 pm

*Definately not a squeal* In a recent interview, David Tennant said that Billie Piper inspires him. It was a completely not-doctor who related thing as well! AND his favorite movie is 'Twelve Angry Men'!! COULD HE GET MORE AWESOME!? Why yes, he could. 'Coz he wears kilts. That just wins so much. Kilts are made of exponential win. It makes your current win even more win. And since you're constantly adding win, it never ends.

but awwww...Billie inspires him.

Man..it's hard to click that send button...I'm tempted to just...backspace it all into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2007, 4:11 pm

You...think something is cute delphine?!?!?!? the world is gonna end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!! Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 789131 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 789131 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 789131

p.s. Jin still kicks Mugen's tushie. omgomgomgomg, he's sooo cute and smart ^_^ Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 117196
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2007, 7:11 pm

lalalaalalalaa omfg wu zun;s b-day is like in 4 daysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss which makes him a libra which is weird because he doesnt act like an air sign at all
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2007, 10:15 pm

hmm, i need a new anime boy to rant on and on about...besides Jin...hmm...
SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
since everyone's like "NARUTO'S BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!" and im like "NO HE ISN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahaha everyone in my girl scout troop who watches Naruto says that sasuke's better ^__________^ 'cause he's smexy like that
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2007, 10:25 pm

Omgsh I can't stop obsessing over Arron. I was just watching a mv with him and omgsh his smile *screams* he's so cute!!!! *gasp* it's super memorizing.... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2007, 11:17 pm

tch i hate all the guys cept kakashi sensei on naruto
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:25 pm

LMAO!!! Kakashi's alright, but isn't he a bit too old for you? ;]

okay, but not as old as Jiraiya...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:40 pm

tch whats ur point. and yea and he perverts after cheap hookers (thats him right?)

edit later that day: omfg i f-ing love this song that ha showed christina and i. im like madly hooked, i have it on a loop for like the last 2 hours. GAHRHGHGHGHAASfposgjosierjdrfp;sdgkihwe!!!! even those letters can't describe how awesomely aweosme it is..well actually there is one word.
FANTASMORGASMIC

thank u urban dictionary Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 624552
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2007, 10:28 pm

yes he is thao

and yes...omfg >_____________< but now im listening to "Blow My Whistle"...don't even ask XD

but Ai Wo is still teh awesome...till i get sick of it XD

Danson Tang has a wonderfully wonderful voice in that song ^_____^;;
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007, 4:20 pm

is that by him too?

im currently crazing over the actor in pushing up daises i looked up his name but forgot and it was a sorta short one too...dam..but i just love it when he trys to not smile but he does it anyway like he cant help himself and his dipples show and his eyebrows are slightly raised with this really dreamy look in his eye..OMFG i just love guys who do that. wu zun does that sometimes too
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2007, 5:16 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

*DIES*

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmomgomgomg...!

WE'RE HAVING A TWO-DOCTOR SPECIAL...WITH THE FIFTH DOCTOR!!
The Children-in-Need short episode, called 'Time Crash', will be written by Steven Moffat. It will have the tenth and fifth Doctors...DOING SOMETHING! I don't know what yet! I COULD CARE LESS. FIVE AND TEN...hah..it's a half! 5/10..yeah..

FRIDAY NOV. 16!! It's less than a month away!! HAH!

David's hair is incredibly ruffled in the promo-picture...and yet it's not appealing at all. I think it's the fault of the blue suit of horribleness. I'm curious to see how they're going to make Peter Davison look less...old.

*sigh* Now if only they could have something with the ninth and tenth...Too bad Chris seems to not want to be associated with Doctor Who any more. Ahh, well. I'd probably not be able to watch the episode before dying of the awesome anyway.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2007, 5:21 pm

lee pace's smile makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside =)
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2007, 10:18 am

SJLIEJFLSKJdfjlijklbrsdaajl;kvksfj

So the s3 boxset was just released. YES. Do I want it?? I DON'T KNOW.

jlsiJEfkjjjglirjggggggggggriljdb.zivjdsrfg. zeERjfG.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 12:42 am

^then get it if you really want it. Isn't it like about $100 though?

i really wanna start fan-girling about *coughOTHERcough* things, but at the same time i dun wanna. Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 799607
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007, 5:12 pm

JACK IS GONNA BE IN SEASON FOURRRRRRRRRRR!!

I'm incoherent in...stuff. and YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

HAH! This'll be BRILLIANT! So this year, Jack came back at the end of the season...and he's coming back again next year! AGAIN! JACK! YESSSSSSSSS!! *EXPLODES IN MULTICOLOR JOY!!!*
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 9:58 pm

lol. ookay.

but omg....i must make him do the guilty smile again..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 10543 Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) 72133

Note from Ha: How in the world is that a fan-girl rant? Are you gonna make a fan-club for that dude or something? xP
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2007, 4:02 pm

THIS GOES IN CAPSLOCK, BECAUSE I'M EXCITED. LIKE CRAZY. OMG.OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOGMGMOGOMGOGMOGOMG.
AND MORE.

BECAUSE ROSE IS COMING BACK! FOR THREE EPISODES!! WE GET JACK AND ROSE! BACK! FOR EPISODES!! OMG!

AH! OMG. THERE AREN'T WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO EXPRESS MY ABSOLUTE EXCITED/HAPPY/SATISFIED/ECSTATIC/NESS THING

I DUNNO!

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1ONE!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!!!...YEAH!

I don't even care if it's just for the Doctor-lite episodes. BECAUSE SHE'S STILL THERE DAMMIT.

Though maaannn, I wanted my reunion.

Edit: It's still very early in the filming, so I'm kind of..losing confidence in the sheer awesome that this could be..because basically...if Rose is in three episodes..we'd all wish for those to be the last three episodes, so we could have potential future episodes with Rose rather than her leaving after coming back for three episodes.

Yeah. I mean, it is really very early in the filming schedule..unless they're switching things around...to let David go do all his Christmas apperances (and his Top Gear apperance!) and to get Billie before she goes back to filming for season two of 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl' or something. Which is plausible. We'll see...anyway, still excited, and still mostly happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)   Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan-girl rants (Enter if you dare)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Entertainment :: Entertainment :: Actors and Actresses/ Fan rants-
Jump to: