The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall Pep Rally

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Fall Pep Rally Empty
PostSubject: Fall Pep Rally   Fall Pep Rally Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2007, 4:28 pm

So today was our school's fall pep rally...the sophomores' and freshmen's 1st fall pep rally ever...so what do you think, those of you who went?

I thought it was better than the winter and spring ones of last year, of course Fall Pep Rally 62976

Though it kinda sucks that the stupid juniors won again... Fall Pep Rally 691443

Thoughts? Opinions? Anything else?
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

Fall Pep Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Pep Rally   Fall Pep Rally Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2007, 4:53 pm

yea class of 09 sucks balls Fall Pep Rally 814196

oh and i stayed after till the parade
oh there was some guy in a spingebob constume. the senor's float was a girl in a red cart with a sign that says "class of 08" or something and whats worse is that some idiot put out float on backwards the one i found funniest was the freshmens (at least i think it was theres) they had 3 panda's in a chinise carry out box and the pandas were sad Fall Pep Rally 521468
i left when they started throwing candy at me Fall Pep Rally 327409
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

Fall Pep Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Pep Rally   Fall Pep Rally Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2007, 5:35 pm

*Ahem* The guy in the Spongebob costume is no other than Dennis in our "It's Academic!" club haha. Just thought I'd point that out.

Aww cute idea. But I heard the freshmen float looked REALLY BAD. Anyway how did our "Dragon" look?

I thought that the pep rally was alright. I agree better than Winter and Spring. I just hated the fact that I had to sit in front of screaming guys who made my ears ring so much. Plus I got a bit of a headache and stuff but I'm glad it didn't last long. I wish the weather was colder though, then maybe I wouldn't have thrown a fit over the screaming people.

Fall Pep Rally 573119
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

Fall Pep Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Pep Rally   Fall Pep Rally Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2007, 5:13 pm

ours was a dragon? i posted somethign about the pep rally somewhere... i think some1 may have deleted it..Oo not sure
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Fall Pep Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Pep Rally   Fall Pep Rally Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007, 8:47 pm

My experience of the pep rally was mostly:

"Geez it's hot...why've they got a gong?? Is that our gong?"
"It has a crack in it."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
*FIGHT SONG*
"So where's the crack?"
"Lower left."
"Oh."
*ELGIN CALLS FOR 'SMOOTH'*
"Do you have the sheet musi-!"
*EPIC BAND-WIDE FAIL*
"Ew, it's hot."

The parade was just:
"FUCKING CHEERLEADERS!! WALK FASTER!"
"GUIDE, GUIDE, GUIDE!!"
"COVER!"
"LEFT, LEFT, LEFT!!"

Seriously though, do you know how hard it is to march in time with the fight song at the pace the cheerleaders were taking us? It's like each step is a mere five centimeters in length! (You've got to march quickly, but cover ridiculously a small distance in order not to overrun the cheerleaders)

Urm..I typed this up hours ago but then had to shower, eat, and then play on the wii...so yes.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

Fall Pep Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Pep Rally   Fall Pep Rally Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007, 9:36 pm

no one likes cheerleaders nowadays! well, not that i know of...a shame i had to miss the parade though =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall Pep Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Pep Rally   Fall Pep Rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall Pep Rally
Page 1 of 1