The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Tennant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

David Tennant Empty
PostSubject: David Tennant   David Tennant Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007, 11:29 pm

Yes. Because he's worth it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to have him the first actor to post up here...but I figured you'd all be most familiar with him. As you should all full well know, he's the guy playing the Doctor, which has been a childhood dream of his come true, so yay for David. He's been around before, working frequently with the Royal Shakespeare Company (He loves theatre), he's done numerous BBC dramas like Casanova, Recovery, The Quartermass Experiment and Blackpool, all of which I've seen only a little of and haven't found the time (or the privacy) to watch, and he was in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He played Barty Crouch Jr. Some works he's in coming out soon are 'Learners' and 'Einstein and Eddington'.

He's won multiple awards for being in Doctor Who, and he's considered the best Doctor of all time, beating Tom Baker who had the role for 7 years. He's gotten the nickname "Ten-inch" from Billie, though she swears it's just a joke and she hasn't seen anything. He's supposedly ridiculously nice and friendly. He believes in a pre-performance fart to get rid of nerves, this sentiment is also held by John Barrowman who I'll probably start another thread for. He played Jack. Aparently Freema Agyeman who played Martha hated this. Perhaps this is the real reason why she left. He's scottish by the way. Yeah. That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281
Registration date : 2007-09-02

David Tennant Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Tennant   David Tennant Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007, 11:38 pm

wait...Martha left Doctor Who?? since when?

you forgot the fish short drama too...umm..i forgot what it was called David Tennant 72133
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

David Tennant Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Tennant   David Tennant Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2007, 8:25 am

I didn't mention everything he's done...Just the big stuff. As if I could forget something about David...besides his birthday...anyway...

David Tennant was also in two short films, "Traffic Warden" and "Good Night, Sweetheart".

I mentioned it.

Yes, Martha left the Doctor because she only ever followed him because she had a crush on him, so by the end of the series, she decided she'd never be more than his friend so she decided to leave. She also had a proper future ahead of her, being a med. student, and so I imagine she'd want to become a doctor and after being inprisoned by the Master, her family was traumatized and she had to be there for them. BUT, she gave him her cellphone and told him that he'd "better come running when that rings" And it will ring and she'll be there for the last five episodes of s4.

It's a shame she left then, because she was just starting to become slightly respectable. Hopefully, we'll get tons of awesomeMartha next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Tennant Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Tennant   David Tennant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Tennant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Entertainment :: Entertainment :: Actors and Actresses/ Fan rants-
Jump to: