The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281
Registration date : 2007-09-02

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 7:41 pm

Talk about what you think will happen to you in the future, what you want to happen later in life, or anything else that pertains to your future!

I wanna become a translator or gov't official of some sort when I grow up. Or maybe work in a U.S. embassy in some country. That would be fun The Future Thread 3826 The Future Thread 374812
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 9:44 pm

I want to be a pediatrician or something in the medical field. I'd also like to visit Taiwan. I think I am gonna be a workaholic so I probably won't get married till 30 or something xP but we'll see...
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 11:00 am

I have lots of future lives =)
thers one where i live in tokyo or london and become a city girl, and hopefully a well renown fasion designer and won't get married. then theres one where i move out to midwest into a big farm house and a huge plot of land where i would let my 12 kids run around. then theres another one where i move all the west and get a beach house and work in a laidback office of some sort while i surf as a hobbie. then thers one where i own a cottage somewhere in upstate newyork and then i would travel to the city for my job or maybe have a cooking show like rachel ray then hopefully get married later on. yup yup i havent really decided on which yet
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2007, 10:13 pm

Yeah, I mean, I have had so many variations on how my future would play out.
1-Live the urban city life, in New York or LA or Tokyo. Or even the nice part of DC, where all the gov't stuff happens.
2-Live somewhere near the beach or sea in a house that has a nice porch and a nicer mowed green grassy lawn.
3-Have a career that requires constant traveling The Future Thread Onigiri_dancing
4-Be a stay-at-home mom in the suburbs/rural area
5-Stay in the Annandale area

Yeah, husbandry doesn't need to be planned out. Whatever comes, comes.

There's more, but I need to go to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 3:28 am

what does husbandry mean anyways? i always thought it ment something sexual with animals Oo

does that make me weird =)
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:41 pm

The Future Thread 789131 i...don't know. i just assumed that meant "having to do with husbands," but i dunno...The Future Thread 789131
yes thao, that does make you weird. lol
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2007, 6:53 pm

The Future Thread 56678 awesome!
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2007, 11:34 pm

Hahaha.

Now, I think the classes I wanna take next year are:
-IB English
-IB History of the Americas (Assuming I pass Gov't this year with at least a B as a final grade)
-(some math course here)
-Physics or IB Biology I or Environ. Systems
-Spanish 3 (or 4/IB Spanish if I'm allowed to take Spanish 3 over the summer)
-Japanese (assuming that I am allowed to and assuming that it takes up 2 class periods; otherwise, Orchestra would fill up the last slot)

let's see if my opinion changes over the course of this school year
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2007, 9:23 am

ah i already planned out my four years with mrs.albright u shud too christina
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2007, 11:53 am

o.O what are you taking?

and isn't she the IB coordinator...? i don't think i'm going for the IB diploma though...my cousin says its "useless and pointless"
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2007, 12:44 pm

it is i just like being over qualified for things
i forget i wrote it all down on this stupid piece of paper but i havent the slightest the idea where it is at the moment
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2007, 4:59 pm

shame...you should try to locate it =P
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2007, 6:28 pm

pFt im bound to find it sometime so why bother now
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2007, 7:34 pm

lol sounds like me when i'm trying to find an mp3 file of a song i like
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ballpit Room   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2007, 11:20 am

OK GUYS. The Ballpit room? It must happen.

A 5x7 space with enough balls to enjoy yourself in is going to cost $160 just for the balls (15,000 of them) or $300 if we're gonna get the crush-proof ones. A full room?? Well, that's gonna cost up to twice that much.

What I'm asking is if we want to actually do this some day. We'd probably have to wait until we actually own..our own houses though. I mean, I know my parents wouldn't want a ballpit in the living room.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2007, 12:57 pm

oooo yea um but as a side note are we allowed to use that room for uh...sexual activities? i swear we'll sanitize it afterwards!~
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2007, 5:00 pm

Sanitizing 30,000 balls. Oh yes. I can see it now.

That's about 12 trash bags full.

Yeah, I suppose if you're willing to clean up after yourself what you get up to in that ball pit is your own business. Unless it's releasing a bunch of possums in it or something. That's not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Raspberry

Raspberry

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-10-02

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2007, 10:32 pm

I plan on learning guitar and possibly getting into a pretty good band and play guitar and tour around the world. Or I could just stick to oboe and still go places. Not a lot of money, but hey its something that I think I'd enjoy.
If I somehow loose an arm, finger, etc. though, I will probably be an entrepreneur of some sort.. or perhaps a writer... I'm thinking probably opening a restaurant of some sort though if all else fails.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2007, 4:11 am

ooh what kinda restaurant?
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2007, 4:34 pm

Now that I think about it, I reeeeeeeeally wanna just learn Japanese and get a job and live in Japan. The Future Thread 72133
Back to top Go down
Raspberry

Raspberry

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-10-02

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2007, 10:58 pm

Hmm. I haven't really thought about it much. but probably place where its just like kind of like starbucks.. not really though. because you sit down and actually eat actual food and just kinda chilll and such but it will be healthier foods lol PATENT PENDING :P
ahha idk if that even works on this XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future Thread
Page 1 of 1