The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KO One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

KO One Empty
PostSubject: KO One   KO One Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2007, 1:57 pm

Also Known as:
終極一班 / Zhong Ji Yi Ban

Summary:
KO One is a class designed especially for the delinquents and rejects that other high schools would not accept. Even so, everyone in the class is loyal to the leader, Da Dong, KO.3, and would die for friends. Tied for #3, Ya Se, and #4, Xiao Yu soon join the class and out of some fortuitous events, their lives become tied together and they become best buddies. Another student, Lex, who had been gone for a whole semester, rejoins the class. Although Lex seems like a weak kid with only good intentions, Ya Se suspects Lex is KO.2 because legend say #1 and #2 are capable of concealing their true identities. At the same time, incidents start to occur and the culprit always leads to Ya Se. Is Ya Se wrongly accused? Will the class be able to stand the politics or will it be driven apart?

Cast:
Jiro Wang as Wang Da Dong 汪大東 KO.3
Calvin Chen as Wang Ya Se 王亞瑟 aka Ya Se Wang 亞瑟王 (King Arthur) KO.3
Arron Yan as Ding Xiao Yu 丁小雨 KO.4
Tang Yu Zhe as Lei Ke Si (Lex) 雷克斯 KO.2
Spoiler:

Credits to Dramawiki ^ there

I really haven't finished watching this but so far I really like it. I am like drooling over Arron xP (go figure) and overall Calvin and Jiro's acting isn't bad! I can't wait till I am able to finish this drama.
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

KO One Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO One   KO One Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007, 10:52 pm

Yes, I swung by and saw you had no comments. I was like "aww, poor thread." and so, this comment was born.

What's KO stand for?
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

KO One Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO One   KO One Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2007, 9:57 am

KO is like a position so the lower the number the powerful you are. (strength, intellectual and er another thing)
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
Sponsored content

KO One Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO One   KO One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KO One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Entertainment :: Entertainment :: Dramas-
Jump to: