The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something We All Like

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Something We All Like - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2007, 7:39 pm

techno's cool, except when it goes past...uhh...the thing before rave. then it just gets annoying and...heart-wrenching and...heart-destabilizing
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2007, 7:42 pm

exactly =)
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2007, 8:07 pm

but that's not a good thing...o_o;;

i shall never EVER go into one of those raves...EVER@!!!
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2007, 9:05 pm

I like rock (nearly all variations of it) and alternative stuff...though occasionaly there are things outside of that that I like...Hey! Look, it's vague! We'll never really get anywhere if we do that. Because then it'd be like:

"Wahey, I like alternative music too."
"Me too."
"Yeah..."

And...that does nothing.
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2007, 9:15 pm

True. What about soundtracks to movies? Any good ones you guys like? Hmm one I think of on top of my head would be "Tokyo Drift" something like that...
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2007, 10:10 pm

...what is Tokyo Drift, anyways?? o.O

i like "Blow my whistle" on the Rush Hour 2 soundtrack because it's by Utada Hikaru Something We All Like - Page 2 573119
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2007, 8:35 am

Tokyo Drift is a car movie where, if you turn corners fast enough, you get blue sparks!

Well, obviously, Soundtrack-wise, my favorites would have to be the soundtrack of LotR, all three, and Doctor Who.

"Cave" was the on the Little Nicky Soundtrack...and I obviously love that, 'coz it's Muse! I was quite shocked to find that they got soundtracked that early in the game. Cave is from 1999.

I don't shop for soundtracks. I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:32 pm

I don't shop for soundtracks too, but I came across that when I was looking for the Utada Hikaru (one of my fav artists) discography.

I like the Harry Potter soundtracks. Or maybe just the most often-played one, because it sounds so mysterious Something We All Like - Page 2 72133
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:14 pm

This isn't getting us anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something We All Like   Something We All Like - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something We All Like
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Entertainment :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: