The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things to do at a Tennis Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Things to do at a Tennis Match Empty
PostSubject: Things to do at a Tennis Match   Things to do at a Tennis Match Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2007, 6:42 pm

Things to do at a Tennis Match 769209
1. Shout "GOAAAL!!" when a player gets a point.

2. Blow your nose at crucial moments.

3. Bring along a comically large mobile phone and do your best Dom Jolly impression.

4. As a player is about to serve shout "TAKE AIM.......FIRE!!"

5. Start a Mexican wave.

6. Occasionally scream.........loudly.

7. Streak.

8. Take Flash photography, if a player complains, say "ooooh, someones a little grumpy just because they're Loosing!"

9. Announce to the crowd your intentions to get an ice cream at the end of the next game, ask if anyone wants one.

10. If a player misses the ball, start Laughing manically and shout "MY GRAN CAN PLAY BETTER THAN YOU!!".

11. During a rally, keep shouting to the players what to do, example: "GO LEFT, NOW RIGHT, RUN..RUUUUUN. LEFT, HIT IT HARDER!!!"

12. Loudly Cheer and Root for a player who is not in this match.

13. When a linesman makes a call, stand up and loudly say "HE'S ABSOLUTLY RIGHT YOU KNOW, THAT WAS A SPOT ON CALL" smile at him as you say "NICE ONE!"

14. Sing "TENNIS IS COMING HOME, ITS COMING HOME, ITS COMING HOME,ITS COOOOOOMING, TENNIS IS COMING HOME..........." continue....

15. When a ball is clearly 'in' scream "OUT!!!!" and vice verser.

16. (In a male game) At Match point, shout to one of the players " YOU WERE RIGHT, THE BABY IS'NT YOURS"

17. As the players rest after a game, call to one of them "WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I'VE GOT IT AS WELL NOW!"

18. Throw a pair of knickers at one of the players and shout "YOU LEFT THESE IN MY CAR THE OTHER DAY"

19. Wave a football rattle and keep shouting " WHOOOOOOOO TENNIS!!!"

20. At the end of the match, with a look of disbelief on your face start to cry dramatically and wail in a Russian accent " I BET ZE PLANE TICKETS HOME ON YOU VINNING AND YOU HAF LOZT. I HAF NO MONEY TO REPLAZE ZEM!!"
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at a Tennis Match   Things to do at a Tennis Match Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2007, 6:59 pm

haha I am keeping that in mind... but I am so not going to do that xP
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at a Tennis Match   Things to do at a Tennis Match Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2007, 3:40 pm

Quote :

10. If a player misses the ball, start Laughing manically and shout "MY GRAN CAN PLAY BETTER THAN YOU!!".

you did that to us yesterday XD

Quote :

12. Loudly Cheer and Root for a player who is not in this match.

this is what my friends did last time... Things to do at a Tennis Match 814196
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at a Tennis Match   Things to do at a Tennis Match Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2007, 3:49 pm

Who did? I surely didn't say "my grand hits better than that!"
I did #1 and #15 yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at a Tennis Match   Things to do at a Tennis Match Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:51 pm

haha i also did number 11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at a Tennis Match   Things to do at a Tennis Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things to do at a Tennis Match
Page 1 of 1