The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2007, 3:26 pm

yes u are going to survive ha =___=
u think ur stupid? at least ur in the higher half precentile as opposed to the rest of america. i mean i see stupid people walking around and they dont even know that they're stupid becuause thats how dumb they are and u just have this urge to take them by their heads and shove it down a toilet and be like see?!?!??! this is ur brain!!!
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2007, 3:38 pm

Alright but still >.<
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2007, 10:54 am

I'm here to mostly complain. It's about my lack of language skillz, now, because it has been deemed by the Mod that we should have more other language macros (in ihasatardis)...and while the ones I do get, I'm laughing like hell over, the ones I don't get annoy me..'coz I mean, I'm missing out on the lols!

But the multi-language thing is genius! Now we get to learn how to say "Ceiling cat watches you masturbate" in Spanish and German. How to say "Orly?" "Yarly!" "No waii!" AND "Ring ring ring ring ring, Bananaphone!" in Russian, how to say "OMG, a piano!" in German, how to fail at asking for time cock and instead be asking for a rooster clock, and how to say "The Daleks demand an explanation for this bullshit".

But I still don't understand it sometimes. And it makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2007, 11:19 pm

That's what google translator is for! Too bad it messes up like 50% of the time.
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2007, 4:38 pm

How do you type Russian?? Ancient Greek?? Chinese!??

I don't know! Plus as they are macros, the grammar and spelling are purposely wrong. So..yeah..
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2007, 5:27 pm

It's called writing it out in English then going on the translator, then copy and paste the answer. x) However the downside to that is that sometimes it's incorrect.
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2007, 8:22 pm

Writing what out in English? I can't understand Russian, Greek, Chinese, and Japanese symbols...?

I want a humor sectionnnnnnnnn...
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2007, 8:25 pm

actually u can..tpye in german, jap etc. its sorta in ur computer
in ur language bar u know? cuz look i can get viet wwords 2êồôêâẳêêăâăâôêổ see? and spanish ñññ ç ok i donnt kno what ç is but yea दिरेजद्रिजैवला रमकवेलनडजै-व < that's hindi!!! *proud of self*
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2007, 8:29 pm

'Coz i'm gonna sit there clicking buttons forever to try to understand macros WHICH AREN'T PROPERLY SPELLED ANYWAY.
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2007, 8:41 pm

Delphine this is the site I am talking about.

http://www1.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2007, 10:07 pm

lol i use google translator.

anyways. my rant: i dislike fobs. a lot. they think they're all that. i was threatened by one today. many times. but they're wimps at heart =)
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2007, 6:51 am

lmfao no those are fwinkes ur talking about
true fobs are mute; mainly cuz they dont ever understand; there are rarely any frisky fobs.
its most likely a fwinky u snapped at

ok my turn to rant- hm..MY GOD!!!! i spend way too much time with myself (no sexual inuendos please) like seriously Oo its wtf? i know whats going on in every single aspect of my life and its fucking annoying. gahh-- i need to get out get some fresh air
'~', im tired of myself <<"
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: A Ranty Rant from Ranttown, Rantania   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2007, 10:35 pm

This will be a probably long rant. I've broken it up into sections for easy navigating.

Happy News tidbits that I've got to post somewhere:
-NEW DOCTOR WHO THEME TUNE!! W/ heavier percussion. :D
-Some of Next year's monsters: Giant Killer Wasps, Living Fat Tissue, and the Sontarans.

Insecurities and General Complaints about the Christmas Special:
I know! It hasn't even come out yet and I've still got issues with it! SO, two days ago, they had the official press screening of the episode and well, everyone basically said that it was loads of lols, exciting, BUT everyone has also mentioned one part that is horribly not so hot. THESE PEOPLE THINK 'GRIDLOCK' WAS GENIUS. I'm very very scared of that not-so-hot part, because if even they caught it, it's going to be huge and glaring and GAY.
Also, it is now a tradition that the Tenth Doctor snogs his companion in the beginning of each season. Yep, Astrid (played by Kylie) gets some in our christmas special. Yeah, Martha got snogged too. OH, and it might be tradition that he gets snogged by someone who isn't his companion mid-season as well. In s2 there was Madame de Pompador and s3 it was Nurse Redfern. LOL..Nurse. She was a nurse! lol...but he wasn't 'The Doctor' then. He had gone and re-written his biology and made himself human and dull to hide from some aliens out to get him. We'll see about that in this season.
RTD called this the best christmas special yet. Are his standards falling? This is solid proof if I manage to not like the Christmas Special.
In the interview I'll discuss more about below, I feel comforted by David's emphasis of Astrid as a 'pal'.

Season Four: In Reaction to a Quick Interview of David Tennant
First off, OMG MAN, HE'S SUCH A BASTARD! Ok, to the content...
So Newsground did a quick interview of DT where they asked him about the rumors accidentally started by Catherine Tate(comedian, current companion) about David leaving and about the christmas special and about s4. He sort of laughed off the rumors but didn't deny nor affirm them. He's basically like 'I dunno, we'll see when we get there.'
On s4, he gave us a few things that we've got to look forward to and then the interview asks "Are you excited about Billie being back and have you done many scenes with her?"
Once 'Billie' is said, his mouth twitches and then just..becomes a grin. It's like he was just waiting for someone to ask him this. He says:
"I haven't done a single scene with Billie, but when you see the story, it'll all make sense."
And his face! He's like "Hahahah! I know something you don't know! And I'm not telling! I'm also trying to not laugh. Yes, this is totally the truth. In every way. I'm going to make you all squirm and worry and LOL, it'll be so funny...for me."
He's been hanging out with RTD waaaay too long. This is exactly the sort of diplomacy of Rusty that last year ended in "Lols, I lied!" Of course, David is probaby not lying. I'm hoping that he means 'I haven't done a single scene with Billie YET.' I hope. I dunno.
They're mean like that. Like last year with the whole "The Doctor kind of gets married."
I would absolutely just..be all OMGWTFBASTARDS!! if the three episodes Billie's in consist of her and the doctor narrowly missing each other and not actually meeting each other until the very end of s4 for the 'WHAT?!' moment. That was a tradition started at the end of s2. Basically, something happens that makes the Doctor go speechless and all WHAT?!...What??...what..!? That would suck. We shall see.

THAT IS ALL.

Edit: FOR NOW. Well, look, no one responded. What a surprise. Anyway...

Because I'm a Sneaky Sekrit Present-Peeking SUPER SPY:
No, I haven't been watching the International Super Spy episode of Backyardigans in a loop for the past two hours, why do you ask? I managed to manuever the wrapping paper on one of my presents to reveal what was inside. The first thing I see? DOCTOR WHO LOGO. Second thing? "3 Posable Action Figures! Doctor Figurine comes with Sonic Screwdriver!"

OH. MY. GOD.

It is going to be a fantastic Christmas.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 6:25 am

i did a hawes essay! tho tecnically taht's not a rant but abbbhhhehfhfhfh
p.s does any1 know how to spell dairy-air? i kjnow its not like that
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: RTD and Planning   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2008, 12:15 pm

Russell T Davies is the primary writer for Doctor Who. He brought it back, he produces it, he handles the season arcs/themes/sekrit hidden messages, and he's in charge of the season finale.

If we look at the first season, it is undeniably the most connected, most flowing, and best tied together season. Everything that happened, fit well with everything else. The whole Bad Wolf thing was completely a mystery and made so much sense when resolved at the end of the season and it was resolved in such a beautiful way. It was genius. The whole concept that the people have to face the consequences of their actions and that normal people are really the ones who end up saving the day, were themes that he carried across the season well...From episode one, where Rose, average shop-girl with no future saves the Doctor thus saving the day/the Nestene Consciousness lacking a home due to the time war thus attempting to take over the Earth's plastic...to Cathica, frustrated employee who just wanted a promotion/News station which once shut down by the Doctor, leads to the fall of humanity due to a complete lack of information/information spreading...to Pete Tyler, failed businessman who dies to stop a paradox/Rose causing the flippin' paradox in the first place and having to watch her dad die...to Nancy, single teenage mother during WWII/Jack having to deal with the fact that its his fault the gas mask zombies exist and saving the day while sacrificing himself...and the season finale with Jackie and Mickey saving the universe with a yellow truck/The "Are you a coward or a killer" debate between commit genocide(again) to save the universe. And it works and its brilliant and I liked it. RTD clearly had loads of time to dream up this story, (20 year gap between Doctor Who going away and coming back) and then came season two.

Season two...was tied together, no doubt about it. From showing us how it was the Doctor and Rose's carefree, happy-go-lucky view towards the danger they put themselves in on a regular basis and death is just wrong which causes Queen Victoria to create Torchwood to protect the world from such evil...which later causes Rose to be sucked into a parallel universe (HEY, LOOK, some of that theme from s1! though this season was mostly about losing people: "Everything has its time and everything ends"). Anyway, there was a flowing continuity with this one as well, but the characterization was a bit off sometimes and STEVEN MOFFAT'S 'GIRL IN THE FIREPLACE' ...stuck out like a sore thumb sandwiched between The Doctor promising not to leave Rose (He abandons her and Mickey on a space ship in the 51st century to go save Madame de Pompadour in 17th century France with no way of returning to the two of them..) and Mickey feeling like he's just 'a spare part' and that Rose and the Doctor completely ignore him (Rose and Mickey are like the best of friends in GitF) and...well, that made no sense. So...yes, bad Steven Moffat and bad RTD for letting him get away with it! He also had some wonderful dialogue parallels..though I can only remember one right now which was:

From 'The Christmas Invasion' (First ep. of s2) The Doctor regenerated just before the beginning of this episode and Rose was unsure if she was still wanted:
Rose: And what about you? What are you gonna do next?
Doctor: Well... back to the TARDIS... same old life.
Rose: On-- on your own?

And then stuff happens and it's hands down one of the most cutest bits of television I have ever seen.

From 'Doomsday' (Last ep. of s2) The final goodbye between the two:
Rose: What're you gonna do?
Doctor: Oh, I've got the TARDIS. Same old life. Last of the Time Lords.
Rose: On your own?

Annnd that'd be a 'yes' and it's hands down one of the saddest scenes ever especially in respect to the last time these lines were spoken.

There was even dialogue continuity between s1 and s2...which I'm too lazy to explain.

But then came along s3. Season three...*dies* There was an attempt at secret hidden thing just like s1's 'Bad Wolf' and s2's 'Torchwood' but this time it was 'Harold Saxon/Vote Saxon' and well...absolutely everyone and their mother knew that Harry Saxon was the Master and it wasn't all that omgnowaiwtfbbq. The reveal of it all was still genius, but the mystery of it wasn't there. What was the theme of this season?? I have no clue. 'Be emo, for everyone and everything you loved is gone' perhaps. I'm biased I know..I can't analyze s3 very much. My point is, RTD had much more time constraints with this season. He was juggling Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, and Doctor Who. He didn't have the time to plan out huge over-arching plotlines and stuff.

...I'm just afraid for s4, is all. There's an obvious decline in plot/character continuity across the seasons and well...that's not something I want for my MASSIVE TARDIS HOUSE PARTY season. I want good stuff.

Edit: Nnnghh..I need more Doctor Who dammit! S4 get here FASTER. O.O how am I gonna survive 2009?? There won't be a s5 'til 2010. Anyway...I just noticed that down-time in Doctor Who is one of the most awesome things to watch. Its a show where it's constantly action, running down hallways, blowing up stuff, and...well, when nothing happens, it's just cool. Like watching the news in Jackie's flat...it's..just weird and amusing to see something like that in the show. Like in Boomtown with Jack, Rose and the Doctor just chatting and laughing at a restraunt and in New Earth where the Doctor and Rose just lay on the ground watching flying cars zoom in and out of the city and in Runaway Bride and Donna and the Doctor are sitting on a roof top talking about Christmas or in Aliens of London when Rose and the Doctor sat on top of the roof and talked about their age gap or like in End of the World when they went out for chips or like in the beginning of Tooth and Claw or even like in Torchwood in that episode where it opened with the team playing basketball. I want more of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Help :: Random :: Gossip Cafe-
Jump to: