The online bungalow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only intended as a communication source between friends, and strangers will be deleted

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 10:01 am

Congradulations Annandale High School, you've ruined a ten year legacy! Hooray! Have an internet-shaped cake!

I never found the time, but two nights ago, on Friday we had the best show ever. Just standing in our spots before the show started, we all felt this electricity, this overwhelming excitedness and absolute belief that this was it. Today was the day spectacular would arrive. And it did. The show was fantastic! It was one of the best nights of my life. Have you ever felt it? When you put so much into something and it comes out better than you could've ever dreamed? When you could care less about tomorrow and yesterday, and everything was absolutely perfect? Everyone was hugging everyone else, everyone was giving high-fives and even Ryan was pleased. It felt great.

The following day, we had States. This is the competition that makes it or breaks it. This was the one that actually counted. Whether or not we got a 1 would tell us if we could be an honor band for the 11th consecutive year. It was incredibly windy and the field was muddy and really, really bumpy. We did what we had to do and got off the field, sat down and watched another band go. Then it was time to recieve ratings. "Annandale High School..." the pause really felt like it dragged on. I mean, I've heard this described before, but this time I actually felt it. "...Excellent." And that was it. Elgin says he's not disappointed in us.

Excellent. That means "2", that means the end. The End. That's all. Thanks for coming, have a good day.

And we did. After everyone got the tears out of their systems, Elgin let us stop at a shopping mall and dither around for an hour. There was ice cream and games and a free samples guy who yelled out "Yummy, yummy chicken!" and jumped up and down excitedly as nearly the whole band gathered around him. Really. He was so weird.

Until next year, I suppose.

...This is technically a rant, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 10:24 am

Yes it is. Wow well... that sucks. What did you guys miss to get that 2? Anyway I bet you and Abby are going to let them suffer next year aren't you?
Back to top Go down
https://online-bungalow.forumactif.com
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 10:56 am

wait im confused so did a good thing or bad thing happened?
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 11:04 am

A bad thing happened so Delphine is complaining ranting. It's like you've kept an A for 10 years of your life then the 11th year you received a B.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 11:20 am

oh ok i got confused because of the whole elgin not yelling at them thing
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007, 11:54 am

I think we beat our selves up enough that Elgin felt that he didn't need to. Besides, what would he accomplish by yelling at us? It was already over.
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

Number of posts : 1281

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2007, 10:09 pm

.....wow. That really is quite a shame.

On a different note, isn't there a Muse song called "Crying Shame" (or something like that)?
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 12:34 pm

hahaha *goes utubeing for it* actually i didnt go utubeing for it. hm~ what should i rant about......GAAAH GAAAAAAAAh *rant rant rant* RAWWR *rant rant rant rant* *storms around angrily* *rants some more* GODDAMMIT and then... *rant rant rant* *throws some things around and does some more angry stomping* *rant rant rant rant*

ahhhhhhh that was some good ranting, almost like takeing a biiiig dump Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Newbuddy_017

(actaually not reall i just wanted to use that kao)Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Kaos-whiteusagi01
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 4:35 pm

Yes, there is a song that goes by "Crying Shame". It was the b-side to the Supermassive Black Hole EP. It's incredibly awesome sounding but is quite lacking in lyrical content. I listened to it on repeat for weeks. It's that sexy.
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 4:46 pm

*is super scared* D-d-did Delphine the Delphine say something was "sexy"?!
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 4:48 pm

wait shud i laugh or run? or maybe laugh and run *runs away laughing my glutious maximus off*
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:42 pm

hahahahahahaha, you know she'd only use those kinda words for anything Dr Who/Muse-related
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2007, 10:28 pm

OMGSh the character Mike He plays in Why Why Love is arghhh he doesn't say things the way he thinks and well he likes Rainie but then he was like saying how she said she and his brother can't be and his old crush said she doesn't like him he asked her to be his girlfriend. The way he said it though made it seem like she was a replacement or something when she truly wasn't because he likes her xP omgsh haha sorry I just had to get that out of my system.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2007, 4:40 am

stupid boys
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2007, 5:34 am

I know right?! But then he kissed her when she was arguing xP so it kinda made up for it.
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2007, 5:56 pm

yea doesnt work that way
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 6:11 pm

tw334n4rchy wrote:
stupid boys

you got that right *coughSAU RIENGcough*
Back to top Go down
tw334n4rchy
tw334n4rchy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 8:43 pm

so is it official? do u officially like him?
i think u do when u started cursing him down into hell
thats how i know i like some1 =)
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 8:51 pm

^LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 262623Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 262623Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 262623Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 262623Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 262623

well i still dunno yet >__>

but i know that i like someone when i try to avoid them and barely talk to them...
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 9:01 pm

You have been warned don't click if you don't wanna read my opinion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 9:09 pm

wtf i am? o.O no actually, im talking to him more and see him nearly every day O_o
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 9:35 pm

Okay then? Well you know yourself more than I know you so seek the answer within yourself. You will come up with a reasonable conclusion. (like your horoscope said)
Back to top Go down
ChiisaiKamo
Admin
Admin
ChiisaiKamo

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2007, 10:37 pm

^hah. hah. right.

well, right now when i think of him, i'm thinking "grr. =.=. rawr. no. no." and "but he looks soooooooo cute" both at the same fucking time. >_____________________< okay. i don't like him now...let's see what i will think tomorrow
Back to top Go down
~*Mikan*~
Admin
Admin
~*Mikan*~

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 8:27 am

Haha when you guys think I like a guy you guys can take your revenge xP
Back to top Go down
coveredINbees

coveredINbees

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2007, 11:54 am

I'm disputing with myself on whether or not I want Rose to come back. It's like one part of me is like "She was a brilliant companion! She was fun and the Doctor was fun with her. It just..makes the whole show fun. And don't they just fit?? I don't think you've ever liked a pairing so much before! Or a television show..but that's...that's something else." and the other is like "...But she'd have to leave again. That would be a step backward wouldn't it? The Doctor's character is actually developing! It's not the stagnant character development of s2 anymore! I mean, those two were practically bad for each other! They treated running for their lives as a game!"
"But it was fun! Television is supposed to be fun!"
"They were so...full of hubris!"
"But it was funnnnnnnn...and your face is so full of hubris."
"...And don't you think Rose would have a proper life? She's got a job at Torchwood, she's probably got her A-levels, she's got a little...sibling now as well! Do you want her to leave all that? I bet she's coping five hundred times better than the Doctor."
"That's...quite amusing, actually."
"...yes."
"Yes."
"But my point is that she's not imortal like Jack. She won't be around forever, no matter what she said. And Billie's got such a life ahead of her, she's moving on to bigger and bet-"
"There is nothing better than Doctor Who. And how do you know she isn't immortal like Jack. I mean, if I were Bad Wolf and I could control time, I'd make myself immortal...I mean, especially if I'd have the Doctor and Jack to keep me company and it's not actually immortality because Jack does die in the end."
"Yeah well, she's been there for two years and it's very much a school year, with three months off between filming. Her life was eaten by it! Plus the Doctor would've known if she was immortal like Jack. He would of sensed her utter wrongness in being a fact."
"He could've ignored it. He was accepting of Jack by the end wasn't he? Plus...maybe it's...dormant or something."
"You're such a romantic."
"Oh, so now we're name calling?"
"I'm just stating truth."
"Twat. I mean, don't you think the Doctor deserves it though? He's saved the universe so many times. He had to sacrifice his people and his planet and he's the absolute last of the Time Lords. And the one other time lord that was alive was the Master. That's so..rough on him. The one time lord left is his ex-friend turned insane enemy who enslaved the world and caused so much destruction. And he died. In his arms. He was all alone again. He's suffered so much...don't you think the universe owes it to him, just this once, to let him have Rose again?"
"..."
"EXACTLY."
*is upset*
*is also upset*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]   Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranting-Complain here and see who actually cares ;]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The online bungalow :: Help :: Random :: Gossip Cafe-
Jump to: